Message from Diocesan Episcopa
The Mar Thoma Family Conference of the Diocese of North America and Europe is the largest gathering of the Mar Thoma families in the Western Hemisphere. The conference has been instrumental in nurturing fellowship and enabling spiritual growth of the Mar Thoma Diaspora community. The 32nd Family Conference is scheduled to take place from July 5 to 8, 2018 at the Hilton Hotel, Houston North, hosted by the South West Regional Activity Committee consisting of the parishes in the Southwest region. The diocesan conference will bring together families from USA, Canada and Europe.
To commemorate the 32nd Family Conference, the committee has decided to publish a souvenir that carry relevant articles on the theme and portray the historical growth of the Conference through the years.
The delegates of the conference will represent 72 parishes, 12 congregations and over 9000 families of the Diocese in USA, Canada and Europe and the souvenir will reach all the parishes.
I encourage you all to be part of this venture by publishing advertisements of your business or organization and compliments from well-wishers, institutions, parishes and organizations.
Yours in Christ,
Rt. Rev. Dr. Isaac Mar Philoxenos.
|Rev. Philip Philip
|Dr. Eapen Daniel
|Mr. T. A. Mathew
|Mr. Jose. P. George
|Mr. P. T. Mathew
|Mr. Shaji Ramapuram
- Submit advertisements in JPEG formats electronically for best quality. Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertisements should be ready to print without any need of editing.
- The souvenir committee reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
- Payment will be accepted online/Check/Cash.
- Deadline: April 30, 2018.
- Make all checks payable to: SW RAC Family Conference 2018
- Mail the hard copy of matter to:
Dr. Eapen Daniel,
3822 Pearl Pass Lane, Sugar Land, TX 77479